You must have experienced insomnia?
What is insomnia? Insomnia is the difficulty to initiate sleep or maintain sleep. These sleep problems are usually caused by a disruption in time and sleep mechanisms. And how to overcome insomnia. The following tips can you do to overcome insomnia :
1. Exercise regularly. several studies have shown regular exercise can help people who experience problems with sleep.
2. Avoid eating and drinking too much before bed. too much food will cause abdominal discomfort, while drinking too much will cause frequent urination. Of course this situation will disrupt hibernation.
3. Reduce the consumption of drinks that are stimulants. Examples such as tea, coffee, alcohol and cigarettes. This drink will cause you to awake.
4. Shower / bath with warm water 30 minutes before bedtime. Warm water will cause sedation or stimulate sleep. while also reducing body tension.
5. Sleep and wake up in a period of regular time each day. Chaotic bedtime will disrupt sleep later.
Remember, insomnia is not an inherited disease. so if you suffer from insomnia, can certainly be cured with the above.